Plans For Building Your Own Barstools
As there are the best wines in the bar the same way barstools are also very important. It is said that you won't enjoy your drink if you don't get a good stool to sit on. The concept of a good seat doesn't mean that it should just be comfortable but it should also be attractive besides having other minor and major specifications. Nowadays there are so many options of barstools that it can even match the number of that of the brands of beer available in the whole world. But the only problem here is that not many of these barstools match all the required specifications.
The solution then is to find some barstool plans and build/customize your own. There are many options available in the material, which can be used for building your own barstools are metal, wood, bamboo, iron, etc. There are different styles also available such as the retro, swivel, whether it has back or not but there are different metal colors, different designer fabrics, whether it is meant for indoors or outdoors and so on and so forth. You are the best judge of your bar as you are the owner and hence you are the best person to decide on what stools to get. At times we want to make our own barstools to provide our need. Below are some barstool plans for building your own stools.
- The first step taken is to decide between the material, which should be used and this will in turn also decide about the portability. The easy portability is obviously offered by wood. The bamboo ones would be better similarly if you think that these stools would be used by children too often. In this case even the wood ones can be used. The wood ones are also useful incase you are an art lover and you want some carvings and designs on your barstools. If you want something in the ethnic style then you can go for the wrought iron, which will suit your need the most.
- The height is the most important thing, which should be considered. It all depends on the height of the counter although people have their own standards. It is very important to understand that most of the people are unsatisfied with the barstools because of the wrong seat heights as this is one of the most important things to be take care off. You should leave it anywhere between 7 to 13 inches from the top of the seat to the counter.
- The next important thing is the style and the color. The swivel is the best for you if you are looking for innumerable designs or if you want to give stress on comfort or if you want something to write back. Although black can suit every background still the color coding will depend on the amount of light available in the bar and the color of your walls.
- It is also very important to have the right blend. The wood and the metal is the best among the blend. Some people go for metal frame with a wooden seat all depending on your choice. Some also go for metal seat on the metal frame, which is carved and painted in such a way that it gives an impression of a wooden seat. This shows the toughness of wood with a visual picture of wood.
Still have questions? Email us! We're the bar stool experts!
Customer service is our #1 priority. Have any questions? Call us toll free anytime at 800.421.3760 or just email us.
Satisfied customers are our top goal! That's why we get an "A" from the Better Business Bureau.
We have the best selection at the lowest prices on the Web! If you find a lower price online, we'll match it and beat it by 10%. We Guarantee It!
We take your privacy seriously. Our team uses the best technology to ensure our site is safe and secure. To that end, we do not store any credit card or payment information.
Read what some of our customers have said:
"I was delighted by Bar Stools 123's selection. I found the perfect bar stool at a great price.
- David W., Anaheim, CA
"I ordered a pub table set for a party and it arrived just in time. I'm thrilled with it."
- Jeannette, Indianapolis
Read more feedback here
Visit our other stores to find more great products at the best prices:
- TOP SELLERS
- SPECIAL SALE ITEMS
- COUNTER HEIGHT STOOLS
- Metal Counter Stools
- Swivel Counter Stools
- Backless Counter Stools
- Traditional Counter Stools
- Modern Counter Stools
- BAR HEIGHT STOOLS
- Metal Bar Stools
- Wood Bar Stools
- Traditional Bar Stools
- Modern Bar Stools
- EXTRA TALL STOOLS
- Extra Tall Metal Stools
- Extra Tall Swivel Stools
- Extra Tall Upholstered
- OUTDOOR STOOLS & TABLES
- Outdoor Stools
- Outdoor Sets
- Outdoor Tables
- PUB TABLES & SETS
- Pub Tables
- Pub Sets